- To limit the amount of textiles and household items entering our landfills.
- To provide affordable clothing and household items to our community.
- Convert household discards into meaningful employment opportunities.
- To promote the reuse of clothing and household items.
- To help local governments offset recycling costs. and
- help charities, schools, and civic organizations raise dollars while creating a market for recycled products.
Thrift City offers our customers reasonably priced merchandise and a huge selection. Thrift City is able to supply jobs to individuals, keep usable items from entering the landfill, and provide clean serviceable clothing and other needed items to the community at deeply discounted prices.
Over 16,000 square feet of items
Our thrift store carries a complete line of women’s, men’s and children’s clothing, household and miscellaneous items, bedding, linens, furniture, jewelry, shoes, and much more! To make things easy for customers, the stores are organized by gender, type of clothing, and even color. We stock all types of furniture, TV’s, appliances, lawn mowers, bicycles and much more!
Refund and Exchange Policy
Please inspect your items prior to purchase. Due to the fact that each item is unique to our store and have been previously used, our policy is ALL MERCHANDISE IS SOLD “AS IS”. No refunds or exchanges are allowed. Thank you!